Vietnam package tour from Philipines – How to Plan Your Dream Trip
I. How to choose the best Vietnam package tour ?
1. Choose the time to visit
Vietnam is a diverse and fascinating country that can be divided into three main regions: North, South, and Centre. Each region has its own distinctive features in terms of climate, attractions, and beauty.The best time to visit Vietnam depends on your personal preferences and interests, as well as the activities you want to enjoy.
Generally, the North is cooler and drier from October to March, making it ideal for exploring the capital city of Hanoi, the mountainous area of Sapa, and the stunning Halong Bay. The South is hot and humid all year round, which suits travelers who love the vibrant metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City, the lush Mekong Delta, and the tropical island of Phu Quoc. The Centre is warm and sunny from February to August, offering a perfect combination of historical and cultural attractions in Hue and Hoi An, as well as natural wonders in Phong Nha and Nha Trang.
2. Choose your travel style
When traveling in Vietnam,if you want to have the most complete and memorable experience, you should consider your travel style and preferences such as: what travel activities do you like? Do you want to travel to relax, relax or want to travel adventure and explore. Based on the style of travel, you can determine what will be the right destination through 3 regions in Vietnam: North, South, Centre.
In the North, you can explore the legacy of the French colonial era in the capital city of Hanoi, where you can admire the elegant architecture, visit the museums, and sample the delicious cuisine. You can also travel to the ancient town of Hoi An, which preserves the charm and beauty of a bygone era, with its lantern-lit streets, wooden houses, and silk shops.
Another must-see attraction in the North is the world heritage site of Halong Bay, where you can marvel at the stunning scenery of thousands of limestone islands rising from the emerald water. If you are an adventure lover, you can also head to the mountainous region of Sapa, where you can trek through the rice terraces, meet the ethnic minorities, and enjoy the fresh air.
If you are looking for relaxation, you can head to the Centre, where you can enjoy the beaches of Danang, which offer a variety of activities such as surfing, snorkeling, and sunbathing. You can also visit the imperial city of Hue, which was the capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen dynasty, and explore the royal tombs, citadels, and pagodas. Another option is to go to the charming town of Dalat, which is known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its mild and pleasant climate. Here you can enjoy the flowers, waterfalls, and pine forests, as well as the romantic atmosphere.
If you are looking for entertainment and shopping, you can go to the South, where you can experience the vibrant city of Ho Chi Minh, which is the economic and cultural hub of Vietnam. Here you can visit the historical landmarks, such as the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, and the Cu Chi Tunnels, as well as the modern attractions, such as the skyscrapers, shopping malls, and nightlife.
You can also explore the floating markets of the Mekong Delta, where you can see the local life and culture on the water, and taste the fresh fruits and seafood. If you are looking for a tropical island paradise, you can go to Phu Quoc, which boasts pristine beaches, coral reefs, and national parks.
3. Choose your budget
Vietnam is a relatively affordable destination, but the prices can vary depending on the type and quality of the tour you choose. You can find a range of Vietnam package tour that cater to different budgets, from luxury to budget, from group to private, from classic to adventure. You can also customize your tour to suit your preferences and needs.
For example, if you want to enjoy the best of Vietnam’s natural and cultural attractions, you can opt for a luxury tour that includes accommodation in 5-star hotels, transportation in comfortable vehicles, and guided visits to the most famous sites. If you are on a tight budget, you can choose a budget tour that offers basic accommodation, public transportation, and self-guided exploration.
If you prefer to travel with a group of like-minded people, you can join a group tour that follows a fixed itinerary and schedule, and allows you to meet new friends and share experiences. If you value privacy and flexibility, you can book a private tour that gives you the freedom to choose your own destinations, activities, and pace. If you are looking for some excitement and challenge, you can try an adventure tour that involves hiking, biking, kayaking, or motorbiking through the scenic landscapes of Vietnam.
4. Choose the destinations
Note that when you choose a Vietnam package tour from Philippines, you should carefully consider the time that you plan to travel there. If you only have 5-7 days, we advise you to choose one region among the three regions in Vietnam (North, Central, South), and not to visit all three regions in a short time. This is because traveling to all three regions in a short time will have a negative impact on your health and your trip quality. You will have to move between many cities and regions, which will expose you to different time zones, weather conditions, and altitudes. This can cause fatigue, jet lag, dehydration, or altitude sickness.
Moreover, you will not fully experience each region in a short time, as you will have to rush through the attractions and activities, without having enough time to appreciate the culture, nature, and people. The three regions of Vietnam have their own beauty and charm, and there are many places to visit that you should explore and experience. Therefore, based on your preferences and budget, choose a suitable destination that matches your interests and expectations.
II. Should you travel to Vietnam on a group or private tour?
1. Travel to Vietnam on a group
Traveling to Vietnam on a GROUP means that you will have a local guide who will take care of all the logistics, such as transportation, accommodation, and activities. This can make your trip easier and more convenient, as you don’t have to worry about planning, booking, or navigating. You will also have the opportunity to meet other travelers and make new friends from different countries and backgrounds. A group tour can be a great way to see the main highlights of Vietnam, such as the capital city of Hanoi, the world heritage site of Halong Bay, the imperial city of Hue, the ancient town of Hoi An, the modern city of Ho Chi Minh, and the island paradise of Phu Quoc. You can also enjoy some cultural and adventurous activities, such as cooking classes, cycling tours, kayaking trips, and trekking excursions.
However, traveling in a group for Vietnam package tour also has some drawbacks, such as having less flexibility, privacy, and independence. You may have to follow a fixed itinerary, which may not suit your personal interests or pace. You may have to wake up early, catch buses or trains, and move from one place to another, without having enough time to relax or explore on your own. You may also have to compromise on your preferences, such as the type of food, accommodation, or activity you want to experience. A group tour can also be more expensive than traveling solo, depending on the quality and duration of the tour. You may have to pay for some services or fees that you don’t need or want, such as entrance tickets, tips, or extra meals.
2. Travel to Vietnam on a private tour
Traveling to Vietnam on a PRIVATE tour means that you will have more freedom and control over your trip. You can choose where to go, when to go, and how long to stay, based on your own preferences and needs. You can also customize your trip according to your interests, budget, and pace, by selecting the destinations, activities, and accommodation that suit you best.
Traveling on a private Vietnam package tour can be a rewarding and enriching experience, as you will have the chance to interact with the local people, culture, and cuisine, without being limited by a fixed itinerary or schedule. You can explore Vietnam at your own leisure, discovering the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path places that most tourists miss. You can also immerse yourself in the authentic and diverse aspects of Vietnam, such as the history, religion, art, music, and festivals. You can also sample the delicious and varied dishes of Vietnam, from the street food to the fine dining, and learn how to cook some of them yourself.
Therefore, there is no definitive answer to whether you should travel to Vietnam in a group or privately. Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, and ultimately it depends on what kind of traveler you are and what kind of experience you are looking for.
However, Prime Travel advises you to book a private Vietnam package tour because it will make your trip more convenient. And especially when you are senior travelers, booking a private tour will be more convenient because it will balance and suit your health or your relatives who go with you on that trip, you will not feel tired or disappointed because the schedule is not as expected.
You can easily optimize your travel experience based on your preferences, needs and budget. On the contrary, if you book a group tour, you will have to follow the common experience in that tour and sometimes it will not suit your travel styles, requirements because each person will have different desires.
III. Recommendation some Vietnam package tours from Philippines
1. The North Vietnam package tour 5 days
- Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi. You can join the Walking Food tour at Hanoi Old Quarter to learn more about the culture of food and local life in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Visit some best tourist attractions at Hanoi like: Tran Quoc pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh complex, Museum of Ethnology, Temple of literature.
- Day 3: Visit Halong Bay and getting on board the cruise to discover the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands and checking-in some famous caves at Halong Bay like: Luon cave, Titov island,..etc with interesting activities such as: Kayaking, Hiking, rowing boat, enjoying the sunset party.
- Day 4: Continue the trip to Halong Bay. In the early morning, you can do Tai-chi exercise on the sundeck and have a chance to visit Sung sot cave.
- Day 5 : Hanoi departure.
- Join the Walking Food Tour to explore the Old Quarter of Hanoi and enjoy many delicious dishes hidden in the alley way.
- Visit the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, the Independence Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, the Temple of Literature, the Hoa Lo Prison.
- Visit Halong Bay, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, with thousands of majestic limestone islands.
- Visit Luon Cave, Titov Island, Sung Sot Cave, participate in activities such as kayaking, swimming, doing tai chi exercise,.
Price: Only from 10,400 PHP / per.
2. The Centre Vietnam package tour 5 days
- Day 1: Welcome to Da Nang and you have a free day to explore the beautiful beach city.
- Day 2 : Hue city Visit Khai Dinh tomb, Hue citadel – the former royal residence and Thien Mu pagoda known as the national pagoda of Vietnam under Nguyen dynasty. And back to Da Nang.
- Day 3 : Explore Ba Na Hills with many famous attractions such as: Funicular, Debay ancient wine cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour, Linh Ung pagoda, Thich Ca Buddist statue, etc…. and also visit Golden Hand Bridge.
- Day 4: Pay a visit to the Marble Mountains – The destination of the beautiful mountains and caves on the way to the ancient city of Hoi An. Explore and admire the ancient beauty with the unique architecture from 3 countries: Vietnam, China, Japan from the old houses, assembly halls at Hoi An town.
- Day 5: Enjoy your leisure time for shopping, relaxing and souvenirs.
- Discover the beauty and culture of Da Nang, a vibrant beach city with a stunning skyline and a rich history. You will have a free day to explore the city at your own pace, or join optional activities such as visiting the Dragon Bridge, the Cham Museum, or the Son Tra Peninsula.
- Experience the royal heritage of Hue, the former capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen dynasty. You will visit the Khai Dinh tomb, a masterpiece of architecture and art, the Hue citadel, a complex of palaces and temples, and the Thien Mu pagoda, a symbol of Buddhism and national pride.
- Marvel at the scenic and surreal Ba Na Hills, a mountain resort with many attractions and activities. You will ride the funicular, visit the Debay ancient wine cellar and the Le Jardin D’Amour flower garden, see the Linh Ung pagoda and the Thich Ca Buddist statue, and walk on the Golden Hand Bridge, a stunning structure that offers panoramic views of the hills and the bay.
- Explore the Marble Mountains, a cluster of five limestone and marble hills that represent the five elements of nature. You will see the caves, pagodas, and statues that adorn the mountains, and enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding landscape.
- Admire the ancient beauty of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that preserves the architecture and culture of the 16th and 17th centuries. You will see the old houses, assembly halls, and bridges that reflect the influence of Vietnam, China, and Japan, and learn about the history and traditions of this charming town.
Price: only from 7,022 PHP/ per.
Read more>>>Top 5 most traditional festivals in Vietnam 2024
Check out Prime Travel’s tours here: