The beauty of Northern Vietnam 5 Days 4 Nights
Routes: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Duration: 05 Days / 04 Nights
Features: This new set tour is ideal for travelers whose time is limited but still want to have a panorama of the diversity and the majestic beauty of charming North Vietnam. Explore the North of Vietnam with in 5 days by getting up closer to the Hanoi capital and the seven natural wonders. On this amazing gateway, make unforgettable memories together by taking in gorgeous landscpaes, long-standing history, fascinating culture, genuine people and sensational cuisine with an added touch of amourous.
Please arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Approximately 5:30 PM (Or based on your flight schedule)
Casual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
IncludedThe beauty of Northern Vietnam 5 Days 4 NightsVehiclesEntry FeesAccommodationTour GuideMeals
Not IncludedAny services not mentioned in the itineraryBeverages and other personal expensesTravel Insurance
Day 1| Welcome to Hanoi – Street food tour
Welcome to Hanoi, our driver will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel for check-in if time permits. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure time to explore Hanoi – The thousand year capital city.
At 18:00, our guide will greet you at your hotel then we join 3 hour street food walking tour. You will explore the Hanoi Old Quarter cum step into a world full of street food vendors. Go deep inside the Old Quarter, you will watch and taste around 6 - 8 particular dishes in a local food stalls or mini restaurant; we can customize vegetarian or special food too. Your tour guide will introduce some popular authentic foods, and then you feel comfortable to sit down and enjoy some favorite dishes and nice drinks. Tour ends around 21:00 at your hotel.
*Notes: For those who can’t walk too long, we have option to go with scooter. Please discuss with your travel consultant to have a well arrangement.
Inclusion: Airport transfer, street food tour and hotel.
Day 2 |Hanoi City tour – Explore the thousand year capital city
07:45 – 8:30 AM: Tour guide will meet you at your hotel then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. We finish our relaxing but informative day by attending a Water Puppet Show - a favorite experience for all visitors to Vietnam. Please walk back to your hotel after the show or just spend the evening enjoying a drink with a view of the city.
Inclusion: Shared transfer, guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee and hotel.
Day 3 |Hanoi – Halong Bay-Lan Ha bay, welcome on the boat
- 8:00 - 8:30: A shuttle bus will pick up those who booked the transfer service at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart to Lan Ha Bay
- 12:00: Arrive at the Harbour and enjoy welcome drink.
- Process the check-in procedure and transfer you to big boat by tender.
- Enjoy your welcome drink while the cruise staff and safety instructions are introduced.
- Check-in your cabin.
- Enjoy fresh food lunch while contemplating the beauty of the famous bay.
Note: You will have a short break before the afternoon itinerary starts.
- Visit the Dark & Bright cave - which is famous for the pristine and poetic seascape of Lan Ha Bay. This is the best time to experience kayaking or enjoy a local rowed boat to explore the cave.
- Have a romantic dinner at the restaurant.
- Enjoy the nightlife activities: enjoy drinks from the bar, sing karaoke, relax on board, do squid fishing, watch a film, or simply relax in your cabin.
*Notes: The itinerary may be different between the cruises.
Inclusion: Shared transfer, guide on boat, lunch & dinner, entrance fee, kayaking/ bamboo boat and cruise.
Day 3| Lan Ha Bay – Trung Trang Cave - Hanoi
- Welcome a new day with a Tai Chi session
Note: Tai Chi session closes in the summer
- Light breakfast with tea, coffee, and Vietnamese and Western dishes is served at the restaurant
- Take the transshipment to move from Gia Luan to Trung Trang Cave
- Visit Trung Trang Cave - one of the most attractive caves on Cat Ba island
- Return to the cruise, backpack, and check out
- Have light lunch in the restaurant while the cruise returns to the port
- 10:30 - 11:00: Disembark and transfer to the port by tender
- 11:30 - 11:45: Arrive at the cruise port and wait for the driver
- A shuttle bus transfer from the Tuan Chau Harbour heads back to Hanoi.
- Arrive at Hanoi around 14:00 - 15:00. Recheck in your hotel and free in your own.
Inclusion: Shared transfer, guide on boat, breakfast, brunch, and hotel.
Day 5 |Hanoi departure, goodbye Vietnam
Breakfast is at your hotel then depending on your flight you may have some more time for shopping. Then our driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight home. Goodbye, and hope to see you again soon!
Inclusion: Airport drop off and breakfast.